If you have questions, or would like to register your child for Camp Galil contact: Ilana Goldfus, Registrar, at (609) 558-1395 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2013 DATES and RATES
Full Summer (6/23/13 - 8/11/13) $6,100
2 Week Session* (6/23/13 - 7/7/13) $2,275
July Session (6/23/13 - 7/21/13) $3,950
August Session (7/23/13 - 8/11/13) $2,850
Taste of Galil** (7/31/13 - 8/4/13) $500
Please note: Except for the Taste of Galil program, tuition does not include kupa ($15/week), or Habonim Dror dues ($135).
*Our two week session is only available for new campers going into 4th, 5th, and 6th grades.
**Our Taste of Galil program is for campers going into 3rd grade. To learn more, please click here.
We are very excited to offer online registration and online credit card payments.
TO ENROLL ON-LINE: Just follow the steps below and have your credit card ready to make your initial installment. Notice the procedure is different whether your child is a new camper or is returning to camp.
Your reservation is NOT guaranteed without an initial payment.
1. To set up a new account, click on the button below.
2. On the page that pops up, create a Username and Password. ** Keep these for future reference.
3. Then fill out YOUR name and contact information (not your child's.)
4. From there, you will see instructions on how to complete registration.
1. You already have an account set-up.
2. To enroll, you must access your account.
3. To access your account, you must type in a username & password.
4. Your username & password follows the code below (you can change this later):
Username: first two letters of camper's first name + first two letters of camper's last name + zip code + gai
Password: camper's last name
* If you have more than one child who has attended camp in the past, use the oldest camper's information:
For example: Samantha Johnson, zip code 11222
IMPORTANT: If your Username and/or Password do NOT work, PLEASE DO NOT CREATE ANOTHER/NEW ACCOUNT! Call the camp office and we will promptly provide you with your Username and Password. Thank you!
MBI (Machaneh Bonim Israel) - Israel summer program for campers who have finished 10th grade. Please contact the Habonim Dror national office for more information about this program. (email@example.com)
Madatz (Junior Counselors) - Madatz (madrichim tz'irim) is our Leadership Training Program for campers finishing 11th grade. The madatz program offers our future counselors (madrichim) an intense training program in leadership (hadracha) and a wonderful opportunity to experience living and working together in kvutzah.
The cost of this program is $1800 for the summer plus kupa and HDNA dues. Our Camp committee offers a $250 discount to Madatz who went on MBI.
Applications and Reference Form for Madatz 2013 will be available for download here.