Camp Galil is located at 146 Red Hill Road, Ottsville, PA 18942 in beautiful Bucks County. We are located just off Route 611 and only 15 minutes from Doylestown.
Suggested Directions from Philadelphia:
1. Get to Exit 343 of the PA Turnpike (U.S. 611 just north of Willow Grove
2. Take Rte. 611 North 8 miles until the entrance to Doylestown bypass
3. Use the Doylestown bypass (stay on 611 North)
4. Continue North on 611 about 6 miles more after the Doylestown bypass ends
5. At Junction of Rte. 113, turn right (not left which would be onto 113)
6. Travel 200 yards to dead end – turn right
7. Travel 50 yards to dead end – turn left
8. Travel 2 miles to the third dead end – turn left
9. Travel ½ mile to the entrance to Camp Galil on the right
10. Cross bridge and park in lot on your right
Suggested Directions from New Jersey and New York:
1. Leave New York Holland Tunnel or Lincoln Tunnel. New Jersey Turnpike to Exit 14 (Holland Tunnel Turnpike extension brings you right there)
2. Take Interstate I-78 West about 45 miles to Exit 15 (Pittstown)
3. Take exit 15 for NJ-173 E toward Clinton/Pittstown.
4. Turn left onto County Road 513S.
5. Continue onto Race Street
6. Continue onto Bridge Street (cross the bridge into Pennsylvania)
7. Turn left onto PA 32 South/River Road
8. Turn right onto Dark Hollow Road
9. Turn right onto Municipal Road
10. Make a slight left onto Hollow Horn Road
11. Continue straight onto Red Hill Road. Galil's entrance will be on the right.
12. Cross bridge and park in lot on your right.