If you have questions, or would like assistance registering your child for Camp Galil contact us at (215) 832-0677 or email@example.com.
Looking for more information? Fill out our short survey and a member of Galil's professional staff will get back to you ASAP.
Register by November 1st to receive our Early Bird Discount (EBD)!
The EBD is applied to summer tuition once the camper registration is accepted & processed. Families will see the EBD reflected upon receipt of their initial tuition statement.
Please note: The only additional cost is a $30 Habonim Dror membership fee (mas).
*Our two week sessions are only available for new campers currently in 3rd, 4th and 5th grade.
**Our Taste of Galil program is for campers currently in 2nd grade & 3rd. To learn more, please click here.
TO ENROLL ON-LINE: Just follow the steps below and have your credit card ready to make your initial installment. Notice the procedure is different whether your child is a new camper or is returning to camp.
Your reservation is NOT guaranteed without an initial payment.
*This is for families who have never registered their children for Camp Galil before.
- Fill in parent name and email address.
*Please note: This application must be completed by a guardian of the child.
- You will be asked to create a password.
*Please remember to make it something easy for you to remember. You will be using this password to fill out forms, view photos of your camper, and send them emails throughout the summer.
- Select which season (summer year) you are interested in.
- You will now begin entering information about your child/children.
- You have already created an account.
- Enter the email address and password associated with your CampInTouch account.
- If this is the first time you login in after you created an account, you must select two security questions.
*This is in the event that you forget your password.
- Once fully logged in, you will be able to navigate through CampInTouch. Here you will find forms and documents, the camper application, your family’s personal information, and account settings.
*During the summer, this is where you will go to look at camp photos as well as send them emails too!
IMPORTANT: If your Username and/or Password do NOT work, PLEASE DO NOT CREATE ANOTHER/NEW ACCOUNT!
Call the camp office and we will promptly provide you with instructions on how to access your account. Thank you!
MBI (Machaneh Bonim Israel) - Israel summer program for campers who have finished 10th grade. Please contact the Habonim Dror national office for more information about this program at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Madatz (Junior Counselors) - Madatz (madrichim tz'irim) is our Leadership Training Program for campers finishing 11th grade. The madatz program offers our future counselors (madrichim) an intense training program in leadership (hadracha) and a wonderful opportunity to experience living and working together in kvutzah.
Applications and Reference Form for Madatz 2019 will be available in the winter.