Camp Galil is looking for Camp Nurses for Summer 2023! (mid-June to mid August)
We are seeking licensed RNs and LPNs for the summer of 2023 who will collaborate to oversee
the health and well-being of our camp community. Nurses are responsible for the care and
supervision of all medical services. This care includes looking after ill or injured campers or staff,
administering medication, communication with parents and counselors, organization of medical
information, medications and first-aid kits, as well as keeping records of camper visits.
● Provide healthcare to meet individual needs of camp staff and campers, including
screenings and daily distribution of medications.
● Organize and maintain resources and medical records.
● Implementing First Aid procedures.
● Staffing daily open clinic hours – assessing, diagnosing, planning, implementing and
evaluating care for campers and staff.
● On call overnight responsibilities
● Acting as liaison between the camp leadership, camp counselors and parents
concerning diagnoses, prescriptions and treatments.
● Communicating with parents and camp staff about campers’ health issues
● Live in residence at camp in Ottsville, PA during staff training, summer camp, and post
camp wrap-up. 3-week contracts are also available.
● Position requires a valid LVN, RN, or NP license in the state of Pennsylvania
● Current CPR and First Aid training
● Excellent organization, communication, and people skills
Competitive compensation and reimbursement for licensure and travel.
To Apply: Please contact David Weiss, Executive Director at (215) 832-0678 or
firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Habonim Dror Camp Gali is open and accessible to everyone, regardless of age, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or special need by welcoming individuals of all backgrounds, embracing their uniqueness and diversity under our communal tent