Rookie Day Terms & Conditions
• I hereby give my child(ren) permission to participate in all Camp Galil—Rookie Day sponsored activities. I understand that this entire agreement applies to all such activities.
• I agree that Camp Galil has my permission to use photographs, video or likenesses of my child for promotional purposes, unless I indicate otherwise in writing.
• I agree that Camp Galil may send my family periodic information via e-mail.
• I have read and approve of this application in its entirety. I hereby release, indemnify, and hold harmless the Mid-States Habonim Camping Association, Inc; Habonim Dror Camp Galil; any and all funders, grantors, and donors financially supporting Galil; and their respective officers, directors, employees, volunteers, agents, and other representatives from any and all responsibility of any nature for such actions and for any loss or damage to property or personal injury to my child while attending or traveling to and from Camp Galil, regardless of how such injury or harms arise, and regardless of who is at fault. It is agreed that any dispute or cause of action arising between the parties, whether arising out of this agreement or otherwise, shall be resolved in Bucks County, Pennsylvania according to the existing commercial rules of the American Arbitration Association and the substantive laws of Pennsylvania, and any court proceedings shall be exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction located in Bucks County, Pennsylvania.
• I understand that part of the Rookie Day experience may involve activities and group interactions that may be new to me and my child, and that they come with uncertainties beyond what my child may be used to dealing with at home. I am aware of these risks, and I am assuming them on behalf of myself and my child. I realize that no environment is risk-free, and so I understand and have instructed my child on the importance of abiding by the Camp’s rules, and my child and I both agree that we are familiar with these rules and will obey them.
• I understand that Camp Galil does not accept responsibility for loss, theft or damage to the clothing, equipment, or personal effects of campers during Rookie Day or while in transit.